Pioppino Mushroom Patch
- Agrocybe aegerita (Pioppino)
- A 50-70 ° F indoor temperature is required for this Patch.
- This mushroom is popular in Italy and has a mellow, attractive flavor. They are a wonderful addition to sauces, soups, and stews.
- The mushrooms are dark brown on top, fading into white around the edges.
- This Patch should produce 1-2 flushes of mushrooms.
- Full instructions are included along with a toll free Mushroom Hotline for any questions you might have.
- The Patch is made of Sterilized Straw and Mushroom Mycelium.
- The Pioppino Indoor Patch is Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.