Oyster Mushroom Patch
- Pearl Oyster
- Pleurotus ostreatus (Pearl or Tree Oyster)
- A 55-75 ° F indoor temperature is required for this Patch.
- Mushrooms should begin appearing in as little as 1 week from arriving.
- Mushrooms can vary from a white to a light grey color.
- These mushrooms must be started as soon as they are received.
- A person can harvest 1-3 pounds of fresh mushrooms over several flushes.
- The patch is made from sterilized straw. Once the Patch is done producing it can be added to your compost pile or mixed with straw outdoors to encourage subsequent flushes.
- Full instructions are included along with a toll free Mushroom Hotline for any questions you might have.
- The Oyster Indoor Patch is Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Ships UPS Ground Only
- Continue Shopping